Thursday, January 13, 2011

my love

Whenever i see you dere
you are so pretty you are so fair
wish to see you till i die
nvr wish to say you byeee

i can smell it i can feel
you can do is make me heal
wish d things will nvr end
you call me ur loving friend

If i ask you to be on my side
holding my hand in a ride
promisin to nvr make u cry
what we will do is alwayz fly

soundin humourous but this is my heart
though m nt so good neither so smart
what i ask you is just be my life
or else i will be left just to strive

i had seen many and had many crush
all were dumbed or were brushd
but dis time its nt so easy
to forget you nd I feel sneezy

luv to hear my name when you call
you are my angel you are my doll
dose words alwayz echo in my ear
i will alwayz love you dear!!!

:)))
13 january 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment