Tuesday, January 25, 2011

my college life!!! :)

it was nt dat easy to get through kiit
though i sound so but m nt dat fit
1st year was d toughest of my life
we were taught how to play wid knife

learnt hw to deal wid people around
they may not mean what dey sound
got aquinted wid so called mate
in start i did all just fr my fate

den came anodr year of mine
it was better can be called fine
drilled across for our freshers
filled wid force nd lots of pressure

met many ppl who matter me a lot
i can say nw itz 2 much dat i got
widout my frnds here i wld have died
bcoz u hav nobdy here to guide

i will miss d fun i had in here
many things are yet to share
this is d place where i used 2 graze
many things along wid it includin praise

but dese words are fallin so short
wish i cld express it what i thought
my dayz here will be printed in my mind
dis place nd i are very closely in bind!!!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment