Saturday, October 20, 2012

Love it or not


Love ususally said to be a beautiful version of life by naive
A way to fall for someone, losing our identity isn't brave
New to it, I respected it lot. Someone who cares and shares
couldn't believe this actually exists, and tested it with dares

Romantic tales were fairy for me those days, used to laugh loud
But Getting into it, falling for others became so usual to sound
In search for someone to stay with me when noone stands beside
Though never so happened that was lone all alone in any of ride

Love songs were a comedy clip for me, now find meaning in them
disrespecting me Each night has some regrets, of Self condemn
Alast Tired of all, wiping out history, Want to be that jolly guy
Leaving all feelings, living life again and every minute not die

Parting self for years, my link  with heart has been blocked
Felt bliss, thinking for those I loved,before being knocked
All mis interpreted things lined my feelings raising me high
Loved those moments unaware of coming moments where I cry

Romance not in real, fits good in poems, movies and plays
Wish could travel all back again ,enjoy those lost days
Was never so lone in days, was in love with life
Friends were seen around, happiness trumpet aloud with fife

1 comment:

  1. So at last you are Quiting to find your true love :p
    "Ladoo dear-- Wait tym wil come when you yourself say ... Love exisits!!!

    ReplyDelete