Monday, April 16, 2012

love and despair

The opening lids, also wakes thoughts of you in my mind
The mornings without it will only be there when I be blind
the distance between reminds me of you never getting there
gods I believe, will be granting me wish I always prayer

Stories of you, i hear with calm, linking myself with them
moments of you next to me, without even a word is overwhelm
parties without you, is a smile on my face for others
miss you hard those moments, like a child away from mother

doesn't even goes with me to stand in front and say it all
coward like me will change so soon, to stand and make my call
your love for other, many a times makes me envy of them
trying hard to fight, that this feel is very much a condemn

with confidence, no wait could make it better for me
each passing day in despair is with love, hope and plea
smile on your face, cause of me can be worth my life
a bleed in your eyes, worth a heart stab with a knife

everlasting love is this true or another broken story
will we end up right here or will we rise till glory
in search of love else around, were you there next to me
or another of my love of life, left me lone and flee

6 comments:

  1. gud poem... liked the rhythm of the poem... also read it aloud to my girl, and she liked it ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, very awesome poem. Evident that its right from your heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one dear...True from bottom of your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladoo u hav putted ur emotions in vry wright way ... keep it up... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ups and downs of love.. well portrayed :) :)
    Stories of you, i hear with calm, linking myself with them
    moments of you next to me, without even a word is overwhelm

    i liked it the most.. ^_^
    feelings of u reflects in ur words :)
    amazing n superb stuff!! :)
    keep it up!! god bless!

    ReplyDelete