Wednesday, April 11, 2012

dead will breath...

Whenevr thought so dark, trespasses my mind
I loose my track, and it becomes difficult to find
fighting with it seems not a loaf I would own
life seems as a trumpet that would easily, be blown

nights have a dreary sad dreams, of me being crucified
days have me as the lost chapter of some book unidentified
but then a ray of light strikes my shrinked eyes in tears
relief with a voice of support, that i could stand for years

whatever worse I end up with her , will be out of it with a leap
with she turning with me, again luving the dreams of this sleep
always convinced with her wierd but perfect explanation
me being correct, in all of faults so made is her contemplation

Killing those dark villians of all times in my brain
you and me fought against it and made it drained
lighting a cresset in me that would last forever
I wish to stand against you and cant lose you ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment