Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Best Friend

Dere lies an angel fr every1 arnd
who can change d world upside down
d innocency is thou best
like a new born baby in d nest


I call you when m sad
bcoz what you do is make me glad
m lucky to hav you as my best friend
nd wish dis thing nvr cum 2 end


here comes d most awaited my friend of life
here comes d most confused friend of mine
like to tease you fr best of ur things
but my this angel has no wings


stay d same ohh my friend
i will nvr make a mend
bcoz its as perfect
as i haven't seen in fact!!


:)))

4 comments:

  1. Nice poems...still cant belive u actually took such efforts to write them...keep up the hard work its impressive...Gud luck..Best wishes :)
    -Sonal Das

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work dude...carry on....:)

    ReplyDelete