Saturday, June 18, 2011

luv u dad

Was going through my childhood reflections
found my self in utmost protection and perfections
dad used to surround me in every circumstance
though my memory of dose days is undergoing a trance

still remember your way of taking everything wid a cool
well me nd mom sumtimes react too fast nd end up like a fool
loving it more when we fight for keys to drive the car
even though we knew it was not for so far

love it more when u call at 5 to ask whether me out for a jog
I too tried never to miss it out sumtimes even I ran in a fog
miss the cycle hours we used to go out every morning
The morning hours what i find in hostels widout you are really boring

used to get beat from you every alternate day around
sometimes used to hide in my room hearing your sound
sister used to enjoy those 30 minutes shout or beat
I used to run around every corner shouting I will not cheat


still when I am with you we end up in eating food outside
followed by a second time meal at home to give our snacks a hide
love you dad for what you are , missin you the utmost when away frm place
though we are so far , but i m obliged by your love and grace..

laddoo :)

4 comments:

  1. superb hai yaar...

    "love it more when u call at 5 to ask whether me out for a jog
    i 2 tried nvr to miss it out sumtimes even i ran in a fog"

    This line is just too seet and nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx both of you :) :) :)
    thnx asis...

    ReplyDelete