Sunday, June 5, 2011

friend forever :)

i was just finishing my day so long
whispering in my mouth my fav song
just then felt a missing thing in all I did
was wondering how could I miss anything amid

d day was tiresum the thought was awesum
i was missin my smile i was missin my blossom
had many quarrels had many moments in a day
i wanted 2 share it with sum1 who would give it a weigh

den i went thru my contacts searchin fr d one
who will listen to me and my day with a fun
searchin hard was left wid your name
i was a mere puppet in front of ur fame

still gave a call in hope that you will recieve
i had confidence that you will nvr decieve
sharing my day did nt ended dat nite
i met many people but you were d most polite

i found you to be d bestest heart i saw ever
in dis world so rude ,all surrounded by clever
my world had my people you made dem ours
i cld talk to you widout a break for many hours

our bond is special made of trust so hard
i will be standin by your side even if you discard
though you are a bit idiot nvr using your brain
what i say finally is i hav a frnd who is surely an insane... :P :P

No comments:

Post a Comment