Saturday, October 6, 2012

Life is to Strive!


When I was losing hopes to make things move
Tried my best but failed many times to prove
Destiny , Which I dint used to believe drove me hard
losing my faith, thugged with everythin i could gaurd

Friends calls stopped, was all alone in this war
putting my everything to risk for dreams so far
pouring my pain on one of the ears that time
My dreams got life but my heart made one crime

Got some success and soon lost that heart again
diverted by illusions was attracted towards drain
Parting her was hard for me though,
But this is how everything in life flow

Found my loss again, this time was sure of all things
this nasty heart playing all around with many swings
Met her at last with dreams filled of hope and life
this time was not alone with tears, we both have to strive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment